Managed Service Providers (MSPs) are entrusted with the foundational aspects of their clients' technical infrastructure, and DNS security is a cornerstone in the digital age. Offer your clients superior protection with a service that hardens their defenses at the DNS layer, requiring minimal ongoing management from your team.
With Control D, you can enforce global policies across your entire client base, eliminating unnecessary duplication of effort. Provide a consistent security posture for all your clients with ease, ensuring that their networks are protected against threats before they can reach their devices.
- Global Rules: Apply company-wide security and content access policies easily across multiple clients.
- Unified Protection: Ensure all clients receive the same level of cybersecurity defense without the need for individual configuration.
- Heavy Customization: Optionally configure bespoke policies on desired groups of (or individual) clients and enforce unique behaviors.
Control D empowers MSPs with the capability to provide delegated access to clients or team members for self-management. This allows for direct involvement in policy settings while you maintain the overarching control and full visibility of all DNS activity.
- Team Roles: Assign varied levels of access for different teams within your MSP, allowing for specialized management of client accounts.
- Client Autonomy: Offer clients the ability to self-manage their own settings while you maintain oversight, providing a balance of autonomy and centralized control.
Providing DNS-layer security underscores the depth and value of your services, positioning you as a comprehensive security partner for your clients. Control D's integrated approach to DNS management and security means you add substantial value to your offerings with minimal increase in management overhead.
Discover how integrating Control D into your service portfolio can streamline your operations and add value to your client relations. Contact us to learn more or to see it in action by getting a free trial.
Updated 3 months ago